Makes approximately 12 discs
2/3c. to 3/4 c. dark chocolate, melted (use gluten-free if you want)
Peanut Butter & Co.'s White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter
Jelly of choice
Coconut for sprinkling on top (optional)
1. Place a spoonful of melted chocolate on some foil.
2. Place a small dollop of the peanut butter in the middle.
3. Place a small dollop of jelly in the middle.
4. Cover the fillings with another, smaller spoonful of melted chocolate.
5. Allow to cool until chocolate has fully hardened.
It's like biting into a little pillow! You expect chocolate, and then you get this filling that tastes like a nutter butter cookie with jelly...SO GOOD. I love these things. I ate four by scraping it up with a knife because I didn't want to wait for them to cool. They're little pockets of joy. Surprises.
What was the best surprise you ever received?