Pre-heat Oven to 375
1. In a food processor, process oats into flour;place in mixing bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.2. Next, pulse the ginger and carrots in the foodprocessor until really broken up
3. Add the beans, water, psyllium, oil and vinegarand puree until smooth
4. Add to the dry ingredients
5. Grease an 8 by 8 square pan and bake at 375 for45 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before serving
I had about a cup of white beans left, so I made a really delicious Smoky White Bean Dijon Ailoi Sauce/Spread. I should have written it down, but I didn't... I will the next time and share it here because this one's a keeper! It was delicious on burgers made from my leftover split pea soup .
Total spent this month: $46.29
Can I do it? I think I can!