1. Place the mint in the apple juice and bring to a boil for a couple of minutes.
2. Remove the mint by pouring the liquid through a fine strainer into a bowl.
3. Return the mint-infused apple juice to the stove and add Agar Agar and salt.
4. Bring mixture to boil.
5. Simmer and stir until Agar Agar is melted.
6. In a small bowl, dilute Kuzu in cold water.
7. Add Kuzu into the Agar Agar mixture and stir until thick and translucent.
8. Place cut peaches into the bottom of a glass bowl. (I have used frozen organic peaches in a crunch. They just need to be thawed a little before placing in a bowl.)
9. Pour liquid mixture over the peaches and let cool.
10. Place in refrigerator until firm to the touch.
Makes enough for four servings.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe for free to receive new recipes by email.