Apparently groupon knew I needed some yoga in my life, so it had a crazy deal for bikram, 25 classes for $25. Of course I had to take them up on that. Lately when I’ve been running, my shoulder has been KILLING me. I think it may be because I’m super tense in my shoulders and neck, so I feel like some yoga will help fix that.
This morning I got up for an early yoga class, had a spectacular OIAJ, and then quickly hopped on a bus at 6:45AM. What-up early birds.
My usual combo+1 WCW jar with about 1tbsp. of yummy goodness+1/2 a cookie
I had my clipper card, and it had 3 bucks left on it. One way costs 2, so I figured I would just pay with cash on the way home, right? Wrong. I forgot my wallet and had to walk all the way home. It was 4.3 miles, had it been planned and I was wearing the right shoes (and maybe if I didn’t look like I was drowning in my own sweat), it would have been lovely. I was wearing rainbows and ended up getting 3 blisters. No bueno. I threaded them and that has helped with the pain, but they are still pretty annoying. My feet gotta be tip-top shape because TOMORROW I’M GETTING MY GARMIN! Or at least I better be. I paid extra for 2 day shipping and it has been 5. Sheesh, don’t these people know I’m inpatient?
On to other important things…….It’s Mayyyy!
Woah, April flew by! I can’t wait to see what May brings me but first lets check up on how I did in April.
1. Cut back on added sugar: Check! I’ve successfully cut out all added sugar to my diet! 2. Begin/Follow Training Plan: Half-Check. For the most part I’ve been sticking to the running part of my plan (not so much on the XTing though) 3. Practice the 4 agreements: I’m definitely struggling with this one, but I’m working on it. 4. Start swimming again: Half-Check. During the beginning of April, I was super good about swimming. Not so much lately. 5. Organize everything for new quarter. Check…..except now it’s messy again, haha.
I’m planning on making May and awesome month. I feel like April wasn’t my best, so I wanna make sure May is!
1.Run Bay to Breakers
2. Go to yoga 3 times a week
3. 2 new recipes a week
4. Work on blog structure
5. Complete personal styling shoot
6. Decorate Apartment!
7. Get 7 hrs of sleep every night
8. Work on seeing the silver lining
9. Practice Intuitive Eating
10. No coffee!