I know that 2012 is not yet over but I took the time to look back at my December 2011 post and review my Resolutions for 2012. Here is a link to the post.
Now, the list of Resolutions. Red are the ones I didn't achieve and green were the ones I achieved. Looks like a 50/50 split.
12 New Year Resolutions for 2012 (AKA To Do List)
1. Race at least once a month By March I had fallen of this wagon.
2. Start strength training and remain consistent I was told not to work on strength for my shoulder until it was stronger and then I just never started this one.
3. Take care of my Supraspinatus Tendonitis - Saw a Sports Med Dr. and had physio. Ongoing strength and stretching for this one.
4. Perfect my Half Marathon and run a 1:50 by the end of 2012 My final Half Marathon of 2012 was Bellingham Bay in a time of 1:57:42
5. Swim, bike and run at least once every week - Not perfect but pretty much stuck to this one.
6. Stretch after all activities - After my shoulder issue, I realized how important this one is.
7. Do at least two mass cycling events - Tour de Victoria and Tour de St. George
8. Make in person connections with friends at least once every three months - This one was fun and very rewarding.
9. Twitter and Facebook less, Blog more I did blog more but still held strong with Twitter and Facebook.
10. Race in California and Nevada at least once each - Raced in Utah and locally but not in Nevada or California this year.
11. Read one book a month - I did not actually read a book a month but I did listen to and/or read a book at least one a month.
12. Have a family dinner and game night twice a month - We didn't keep this up after our tip to Spain. Maybe because we had so much together time when we were away or life just got in the way.
Do you set Resolutions for New Years? Do you track them throughout the year? How many did you meet?
I do have goals for 2013 but no resolutions for me next year.