Health knowledge made personal
Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) is a highly-regarded national organization recognized throughout the world. CDF strives to promote awareness and build a supportive community for patients, families and health care professionals. CDF is actively involved in advocating for patient concerns and networking with other national and international organizations.
What Celiac Disease Foundation Does
* CDF develops and distributes current evidence-based information about CD/DH and the gluten-free lifestyle
* CDF informs, assists, and supports people with CD/DH and their families to help them understand and cope with the condition enabling an improved quality of life and better health maintenance
* CDF works to raise awareness of CD/DH on a national level by working with government agencies, health care professionals, patients, families, the media, and the general public in order to increase diagnosis.
* CDF encourages good and drug manufacturers and the food service industry to better meet gluten-free dietary needs
* CDF advocates for, and encourages, Celiac Disease research
LEADERSHIP: Executive Director
Board of Directors |
Cameron D. Popkin