1) Let go of resentment and forgive other people--most importantly, yourself.
2) Always take at least one full morning, afternoon, or evening that's completely your own, where you get to shelve all obligations.
3) Get eight hours of sleep every day--no ifs, ands, or buts.
4) Never forget to eat breakfast--and while you're at it, don't forget lunch or dinner, either.
5) Always make the effort to stay in touch with good friends.
6) Always have three books on your bed stand--a potboiler, an inspirational one, and one of those classics you've always told yourself you'd get around to reading.
7) Tell your loved ones you love them every chance you get.
8) Be grateful, even for the small things.
9) Smile at strangers and send them warm wishes.
10) Dance like no one's watching. Seriously.
11) Get at least 30 minutes of rigorous physical activity a day.
12) Take the bus or walk whenever you can.
13) Find ways to give back to your community.
14) Pamper yourself with a spa treatment every once in a while.
15) Play dress-up.
16) Eat looooots of fruits, veggies, and lean proteins.
17) Drink tons of water.
18) Utilize breathing exercises as often as you can.
19) Look into a child's eyes whenever you get the chance.
20) Look in the mirror every morning and evening and realize that you're beautiful and there's nobody else quite like you in the world.