A little bit of organization goes a long way in keeping stress away. Here are some handy tips to help you out.
1. Always keep a clock and a calendar handy, because you will probably need it most of the time and then will spend precious time hunting for one.
2. Don't leave empty chairs around your work station. This is an invitation for people to sit and gossip, reducing your productive time.
3. Keep you desk as clean as possible. A cluttered desk wastes time, and stresses you out.
4. Try to make a to-do list in the morning, so you will begin your day feeling more in command.
5. It helps to give proper names to computer documents so that you know what is in the document by reading the name.
6. Go through your files and papers regularly to discard the ones you don't need. This will prevent all of them piling up.