Notes from the Last Words of Oprah on Her Last Show May 25, 2011
Posted May 26 2011 2:09am
My notes from OPRAH’S LAST SHOW yesterday.
25 years of Oprah changing lives, hers and millions of others worldwide. Did you see it?
My TV doesn’t work so I went over to my apt. mgt office and watched in the conference room all alone! Worked out great!
If you didn’t see it, here are some highlights of the notes I took while watching Oprah’s last show
- “You’re real ‘job’ in life is to find out what your joy is in this life and to live it.”
- “Live from the heart of yourself.”
- “What sparks the light in you so that you can illuminate the world for others?”
- “Use your life to serve the world.”
- “What’s your ‘platform’? That place from you speak, work, offer your special service to the world? It’s wherever you are. That’s where your power is.”
- “Please be responsible for the energy you bring into a space.”
- “You are responsible for yourself, for your life.”
- “The common issue we all have that keeps us lost is the root of ‘unworthiness.’”
- “You were born ‘enough”; you alone are enough.”
- “We all want validation: to be seen, to be heard, and to know that what you say matters to someone else.”
- “Your life is speaking to you, what is it saying? What are the whispers saying to you? Be still and learn and listen.”
- “Be grateful for everything.”