Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

how to treat a burn

Posted by bigbaby


My 4 yr old grap a curling iron how can i treat this burn at home?

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi bigbaby,

Go see a doctor because the burn may be more severe than you think.


NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: