Whoa! It’s Halloween time again! When did that happen!!
If you have kids that want Halloween to be fun, it’s time to plan ahead.
1. What will your kids be wearing? What do they want to dress up as?
2. Can you create it out of what you already have or will you be purchasing, renting or barrowing a costume and accessories?
3. Where are they going?
4 . Who are they going with?
5. What’s happening in your neighborhood or area for trick-or-treating?
6. Safety is a must of course. Safety in regards to their costume for walking, skipping and running (because they will!) and safety if they are out and about on their own or with other little ones.
Help your kids have memorable fun this year!
7. Take lots of pictures.
8. Scrapbook those photos immediately!
DONE! Have a great Halloween!