Did you know that your iPhone is a perfect organizing tool?
The iPhone can be used for everything from listening music to recommending a nearby restaurant. With the addition of thousands of downloadable apps, there’s little the phone can’t do. This makes the device the perfect organizing tool for the busy student or worker on the go.
THERE ARE 8 APPS FOR THAT!
Whether users need help remembering a date or sharing files, the follow eight apps are sure to help users organize their lives.
1. Due – to Remember Important Dates
2. Mint – for Personal Finances
3. eWallet – for Account Management
4. Dragon Dictation – for Texting And Typing
5. Air Sharing – for Wireless Transferring
6. Dropbox – for Automatic Sharing
7. Quickoffice – for Typing Notes. Quickoffice is ideal for the iPhone user who is still in love with Microsoft Office.
8. Scanner Pro – for Scanning
– Guest post: Eric Thompson www.officespaceforrent.org