*Do you want to improve the quality of your life?
*Do you want to look and feel better than you have in years - maybe better than you ever have before?
*Do you want to protect yourself from disease and injury? And do you want to live a longer, more vital life?
I’m confident that you answered “YES!” to each of those questions, just as have the hundreds of individuals I’ve counseled, coached, and trained in my career as a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Health Expert.
Right now I’m going to reveal to you the 16 essential strategies that have enabled my clients to achieve these important goals.
These simple strategies can be immediately implemented into your lifestyle with little sacrifice on your part (okay, if not eating artery clogging fast food burgers and fries is a big thing for you, then maybe you won’t look at that sacrifice as “easy,” but I guarantee you it will add quality years to your life).
Why believe me? Because I have been training people for 14 years. Because I’ve seen people fail and others succeed. Because I’m the only person in San Diego who has 15 years of solid medical training, a NSCA CPT, and I am also a Certified Master Fitness Instructor through the Prestigious Coopers Institute. Because all of my Personal Training Clients are happy and getting good results. I am giving you this information because I’m tired of seeing people getting ripped off and wasting their time and energy on the latest “Miracle” diet or device. I’m tired of seeing slick marketers make a lot of money by selling people lies that won’t help them.
So let’s get right into it. Read on to discover…
How to Stay Motivated.
The people who stick with it are those who have these two things in common:
* They don’t follow a set routine. Routines always become boring. They also set you up for repetitive stress injuries. They don’t work either. Your body quickly adapts to any routine and doesn’t need to change any more to keep up.
* They get on an effective exercise program, so they get good results. The people who lose their motivation are the people who get frustrated because they are not getting good results. When you are getting good results, you will be so pumped that it’s actually hard to quit. A good fitness instructor will help you with both of these items.
Don’t make it so hard.
Your exercise program needs only three things. If you skip any one of these three, your results will suffer.
* Resistance Exercise. This will raise your metabolism and cause you to burn more calories all day, even when you are asleep at night.
* Cardiovascular Exercise. Your heart rate during cardio exercise should be 60% to 80% of your maximum heart rate. The simple formula for calculating your 100% maximum heart rate is 220 minus your age. If the intensity of your exercise increases your heart rate beyond 80%, slow it down a bit. If your heart rate isn’t at least 60%, quit loafing. Your personal trainer can supply you with a simple heart rate monitor you can wear during exercise so you always stay in your peak fat-burning range.
* Proper Nutrition. A good, hard workout can burn maybe 300-500 calories in 30-45 minutes. It only takes one Big Mac to flush your entire workout down the toilet.
Don’t waste your time working small muscles with isolated movements.
Always, always, always stretch.
Don’t do traditional sit-ups.
Set realistic, attainable goals.
Set exercise appointments with yourself.
Remember the benefits of exercise.
Americans eat too many carbohydrates for our lifestyles.
Deep-fried food has no nutritional value - none!
Never, ever skip breakfast.
Drink plenty of fresh, clean water.
Eat regularly throughout the day.
There you have it. 16 essential strategies for an effective weight loss and fitness program that will have you looking and feeling better than you have in years - maybe ever!
I realize that starting (or re-starting) a productive and effective health and fitness program is not easy. That’s why I encourage you to get help.If you’re sick, you go to the doctor. If you’ve got a tax problem, you see an accountant (or an attorney!). Have a toothache? You’re off to the dentist. So why is it that so many people attempt to solve their health and fitness problems without consulting an expert? I don’t know exactly, but I encourage you to make the investment in yourself - in your quality of life - by hiring a certified personal fitness trainer to educate you and help you get started (because the hardest part is just getting started and sustaining your motivation until fitness becomes habitual). Once you develop the habit, which can take as little as thirty days, your whole life will change for the better.