Bill Hartman is one of the brightest guys I’ve ever met â€“ let alone those in the fitness industry.I literally learn something new every time I talk with him â€“ and he’s one of the guys I go to when something stumps me.Tonight, you can listen to a free interview with Bill where he will cover:
1. Common problems in the physical therapist world and provide direction on how to solve them and find a good therapist.
2. Everything you need to know about keeping your shoulders healthy, optimize strength and treat common should injuries.
3. How important is corrective exercise in building more muscle?
4. Some quick tests that you can use to see what you may need to address from a corrective standpoint?
5. Even though a lot of corrective exercises tend to be a bit "whimpy" in the muscle building department, how do you make corrections and still build muscle?