This is a guest post by natural bodybuilder, Mike Boyle
15 grams of pecans or walnuts
1. In a medium sized bowl break egg and whisk. Add in 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin and 1/4 cup of water. Mix together.
2. Add the oat flour and 2 scoops of whey protein and mix together well. If mixture seems to thick feel free to add more water, a little bit at a time.
3. Add in the cinnamon and nutmeg and give it another quick mix.
4. Cook in microwave on high for 2:45-3:00 minutes. Cooking time will depend on your microwave, it usually takes about 2:45 minutes in mine.
5. Add the mixture to a microwave safe container.
6. I usually throw the cake in the freeze for about 15-20 minutes just to cool down a bit.
7. Eat and enjoy
Nutritional Facts:(per cake)
Mike Boyle, is a natural bodybuilder from Pittsburgh, Pa. When not on his quest to become the next IFPA Pro Bodybuilder, he uses his time to come up with creative and unique bodybuilding style meals .
Looks great and seems super easy. As a vegetarian it is hard for me to get a lot of protein and I am always looking for new sources of protein. Thanks for sharing!