Health knowledge made personal
› Share page:


Sort by: Most recent | Name
i need to know if there is a device called a "Capture Cup" for multiple hip dislocations by spiderx 1 Comment Posted in: Questions & Answers in Joint Replacement I have spina bifida, a birth defect and i lost my left hip to an infection called osteomyolitis. I have since had multiple surgerys on my left hip and the hip keeps dislocat ... Read on »