Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

what kind of mole or skin growth on your face is shaped like a cone?

Posted by judy

I have a skin growth or mole on the right side of my face that is cone shaped.  It is not large, but is noticable. 
Post an answer
Write a comment: