Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

What kind of a doctor should I see to get a sebaceous cyst on my chin removed?

Posted by clbock

I've had this cyst for 10+ years - it has been diagnosed as a sebaceous cyst.  It has recently gotten large and is really bothering me. However, due to its prominent location, I want to be careful about its removal.  I have a horrible scar on my neck from a cyst removal.  Should I just see my GP or so can I go to a dermatologist or surgeon?
Post an answer
Write a comment: