Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

The skin around my eye is red and dry. Should I see a dermatologist, or is there a topical ointment?

Posted by alison

The skin around my right eye, including the eyelid, is red, irritarted, and a bit puffy. The eye itself doesn't seem affected at all, except that it is tearing up now and then during the day. I tried applying a mild moisturizer to the affected area, but it hasn't changed anything. I can see a dermatologist if necessary, but I'm wondering if there is an over-the-counter product I could try first.

Thank you--


Post an answer
Write a comment: