Reader Laura Comment
This has to be the first case of a snake dying after biting a person. Orit Fox an Israeli B-list model and actress was recently in the middle of a photo shoot with a snake. During the shoot the snake became angry and bit the model on her left breast. She was fine (only had to have a tetanus shot) but the snake died from silicone poisoning. After this wouldn’t she have to have her implants replaced since they are now punctured?
It should have been an alluring photoshoot between two of nature’s beautiful creatures as a model wrapped herself in a snake. But surgically enhanced Israeli model Orit Fox got more than she bargained for when the massive boa constrictor took objection to her over familiarity and reacted by biting into her breast. However, it was the snake who came off worse because, while Ms Fox need a tetanus shot in hospital, the reptile later died from silicone poisoning.
Wow a verified death from silicone ingestion. I am sure someone will try to say saline implants are just as deadly.
Yes, the implant should be removed and/or replaced.