Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

oral medication for ingrown infected pubic hair

Posted by jxcolon

I get ingrown hairs in my pubic area and sometimes they become infected.  When I was young I remember the dermatologist giving me an oral med that would allow the folicle to soften and release the puss, but I cannot remember the name. 
Post an answer
Write a comment: