Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Insect bite: Allergic reaction? Poisonous Insect? What to do?


Posted by emnash

I was bitten by something 2 nights ago on my upper arm and one ankle. 

The entire back side of my upper arm is swollen, red (like a sunburn), warm to touch and my skin is slightly numb.  The same is so on my ankle and the top of my foot.  Both areas are itchy, too. 

I have no idea what bit me.  Wondering if it could have been something poisonous and/or having an allergic reaction?

 
Post an answer
Write a comment: