Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a skin condition in the form of a blister rash under my eyes, can you help me?

Posted by jane

I have had a blister-like rash under both eyes for about 5 months I was prescribed hydrocortisone 1% recently having used the 0.5% which didn't work. I don't know what the problem is can you help. I did some test (blood count, spleen and some others I'm not sure of) and the results were okay. Help I can't live my life anymore and I'm depressed. 

I have also been referred to a skin doctor but Im waiting as its under the NHS. I am worried and don't know what to do. Before the rash under my eyes I had series of feverish attacks and had cold sore by my mouth and around my nose, but my test showed nothing I doctor said it could be stress related. It has not affected my sight or vision.

Post an answer
Write a comment: