I bleached my hair the other day with some stuff the lady said was "salon-product" but it turned out really bad and burnt a lot. So yesterday I went to my usual hairdresser to fix the damage. They had to use bleach on it again to get rid of the orange and a toner to tone it down. Both of these stung though usually when I go there they do not. I woke up this morning to find my head had been blistering over night and had weeped leaving a lot of crusted yellow stuff on my scalp. How can I treat and remove this?