2. These Yoga asanas specialize in brain and spinal rejuvenation, since this produces the maximum body and mind rejuvenation.
3. These asanas will produce a healthy central nervous system (brain and spine), healthy glands, healthy internal organs, healthy joints.
4. If you suffer from high blood pressure, dizziness or serious eye problems, you should not do the inverted postures (headstand, shoulder stand and reverse posture) until these conditions improve.
5. A small proportion of people feel worse for up to two weeks after starting the asanas. This is because the yoga asanas cause die body to eliminate toxins. After this you will start to feel much better.
It is common to feel muscle soreness after the first few sessions, too, because you are stretching muscles which haven't been used before. Just do the asanas gently with no strain. To minimize any soreness for the first two weeks, do the asanas later in the day (before lunch or the evening meal) when joints are less stiff.
6. Always do the asanas in the sequence indicated.
7. The best time to do the asanas, once initial soreness is overcome, is in the early morning or in the early evening before the evening meal.
Never exercise on a full stomach. Wait at least three hours after eating a main meal, about one half hour after eating a light snack and about half an hour after drinking juices. After finishing the asanas, wait about a quarter of an hour before eating.
8. Do the asanas in the garden or in a room with the windows open. Use a thick rug or about 2 centimeters thickness of firm foam and wear loose clothing.
9. The asanas should be done slowly with no strain. Breathe slowly and deeply with the abdomen only. When inhaling, push the abdomen out, and when exhaling allow the abdomen to return to its normal position.
Concentrate on the particular organs and glands which the asana affects. Keep your eyes closed. After each asana or group of asanas, rest for a short while.
Aim to do the asanas six days a week. Don't skip sessions; it is regularity which produces results.
If you experience any pain or dizziness when doing a particular Anti aging Yoga asana, stop doing it and try again in a few months time