**For this look, all of the focus is on the eyes, then the lips and cheeks stay verrry low key!**
Here are the products I used to get this look:
1. Kat Von D Love and Fury Eyeshadow Palette. ($24) I used 4 of the 8 shadows.
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in "trooper" ink black ($18) used only on the upper lash line. I winged it out and made the line thicker towards the outer corner.
3. Mascara was by L'Oreal Voluminous in black. Two coats on top, one coat on bottom.
4. Jennifer's cheeks looked like they almost had no blush on them (I always need SOME blush), so I just used a touch of bronzer and then my Estee Lauder Signature blush in color "tender petal." ($26)
4. Fusion Beauty LipFusion Infatuation Lip Plumper in color "angelic" ($29) which is a most perfect light rose shimmer color, no lip liner necessary! And it gives me the illusion of having plumper lips that I really don't have;-) Again, keeping the cheeks and lips looow key and all emphasis on the eyes.
Even though the silver is kind of out there, I felt it could be made very wearable and worn off the red carpet for my fun birthday event. What do you think?
And who was your favorite red carpet makeup look from the Golden Globes?