Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

my girlfriend has a rash all over her body which is blistery like and red at first. What would be the best and fastest treatment

Posted by Foxtrot

She has been to a few dermatologists with no luck. She has tried many creams, allergy medicne ,steriods, had a culture and biopsy done.

She has had this rash on and off for 3-4 years. (it comes and goes) 

Post an answer
Write a comment: