There really are apps for everything, and the beauty world is included. It can be incredibly handy to keep some beauty tools in your pockets, on your phone. You take your phone with you everywhere, so having these apps on you will save you time, money and stress. Here are some of my all time favourite beauty apps.
1. iDrated – logs your water intake and lets you know when you should have another glass, so you stay hydrated – the top tip for great skin.
2. World UV – A UV INdex forecaster for over 10,000 locations across the world.
3. Pinterest – Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for all kinds of beauty looks.
4. Mirror – Takes your forward facing camera and brightens and zooms in on the image, making it easier to use as a mirror when you’re caught without one.
5. Modifcae – A makeover tool which allows you to virtually apply hairstyles and makeup before you buy!