Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a lump under my skin near the penis area??

Posted by lollypopboy

it is painless we lump about the size of a froozen pea and i just wondered what it could be any ideas?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: