This is the quickest way to lose the unwanted fat areas around your waist and abdomen. It is known that the areas most affected by fat are waist, abdomen and hips. So, to get rid of extra weight and shape the muscles in the problematic areas, be careful with your diet and practice sports.
This short article offers you fast tips for losing the unwanted belly fat.
Exercises for abdominal muscles – tone your muscles and melt unattractive fat deposits.
1. The position is: laid on your back, with hands on your neck, legs bent and slightly apart, short raise your torso, while elbows maintain the same lateral position. Return to starting position. Run 4 sets of 8 reps each.
2. Sit down on your back with legs bent and hands on the back of your neck. From this position do quick raises, short trunk raises, while the elbows remain in the same lateral position side. Run 4 sets each of 8 reps on each side. In this exercise oblique abdominal muscles are worked out.
3. Sit down on your back with arms stretched on your sides. For not having back pain, shoulders and head should be raised until the chin hits your chest. In the same time, contract the abdominals. Lift your legs at 90 degrees and descend. The amount of exercises is quite the same, 4 series of 8 repetitions.
Exercises for waist level – these exercises are meant to offer you a slim waist and also they will strengthen the abdominal muscles, as well as back muscles.
1. Stand down on your right side with legs extended, right arm outstretched under your head and left arm bent with the palm on your neck neck, simultaneously lift your trunk and left leg and return. Repeat the same movement for the other side. Repeat 4 sets of 8 repetitions each on each side. Keep the lying side perfectly straight, because the pressure on the waist is more powerful.
2. From lying on the right side, keep your feet on the ground well fixated, arms stretched near your ears and the trunk rises along with arms, and then come back. The same movement for each body side, 4 sets of 8.