Curls, tussles, waves, twists are back bigger than ever! Trend setting Celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and Alicia Keys wore sexy curls.
The “how to’s” for sexy curly hair:
For a loose sexy style curl scrunch your hair using a medium-to-strong gel. If you mix a little silk serum to soften, that’s fine. Flip your head entirely over when scrunching. Try to bunch the hair in handfuls and keep the heat flowing between your fingers through your hair. After it’s dry let it stay and cool for a minute, then flip it up.
To create loose curls, use a soft shine wax on the ends, if you want it to hold go in and curl with your finger any piece that did not curl so well, use some hairspray and Voila! If you want just a little wave use the soft shine wax from root to end.
If you want moving bouncing curls, invest in some hot rollers. Set your hair, it should take 10 minutes to heat and curl. Take the rollers out and before putting any product on it piece out the curls one by one. If you want a tighter curl, spray a little hairspray before wrapping the the hair on the roller. Spray the hairspray on your hair, not the roller itself. The harder the spray, the firmer it holds.
Tips about curly hair:
! Curly hair is more susceptible to frizz. The best way of keeping hair frizz down is a light sprit of light hair spray, and when it gets dry, run your fingers through it.
1. Use a leave-in conditioner to make it easier to manage. Curly hair frizzes easily so thw conditioner help prevents frizz.
2. For best result it should be combed. Don’t use brush and if possible let it dry naturally.
3. Always use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. The more you touch your root, the frizzier it can get. Treat yourself once a month, if possible, to a deep conditioning treatment. It helps control your ends, and replenish what the harsh daily wear takes out.
4. Take heed if you want to go Blonde or a Platinum Blonde: stripping your hair of its natural color to go lighter makes it dry, and your curls will turn limp and dry.
5. Use a big toothed comb or a pick when combing out your wet hair. Most of the damage happens when your hair is wet.