* Touch in Sol Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base ($20 for 1.13 oz): Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine and before your makeup. Its honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allows for a better makeup application.
* Ellis Faas Ellis Lips ($35 for 0.095 oz): The lightweight and long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color. They are paraben-free, loaded with vitamin E and blend into the lips leaving them soft and conditioned.
* Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment ($22 for 3.1 oz): This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend. This ultimate potion gives instant shine and weightless replenishment to all hair types.
* Illamasqua Nail Varnish ($14 for 0.5 oz): Award-winning, extremely hardwearing and chip-resistant, there's an Illamasqua Nail Varnish for every shade of humanity. Apply two coats for extra intensity. Make a statement and talk with your hands!
* Ole Henriksen Truth Serum ($48 for 1.0 oz): This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles, fights environmental aggressors and keeps your skin moisturized, nourished and protected. Apply mornings and evenings.
I have to say this is the best GlossyBox I received so far. I'm so excited to play around with these products which I will review thoroughly in the future posts. I also have to say I'm so glad to be part of GlossyBox and to see their improvements from the beginning. They are getting better and I definitely recommend them!
Here's their subscription.
Thank you GlossyBox!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.