I don't want to recommend Athena 7 Minute Lift cause it's not the best anti aging cream as it is claimed.
Their claim# Clinically Proven Results. # Works in Just 7 Minutes. # Impressive Results on Frown Lines and Laugh Lines. # Spectacular Results on Under Eye Wrinkles and Crows Feet. # Hypoallergenic - Safe and Effective for All Skin Types.
Key Ingredients * Jasmine Oil and Chamomile Flower Oil- known for it's anti-inflammatory properties, deep rich scent and ability to help calm and restore the skin and also helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness
* Lemon Peel Oil- helps stabilize the pH of the skin by counteracting the acidity on it's surface.
* Orange Peel Oil, Edelweiss Extract and Sesame Seed Oil- a powerful antioxidant, helps sooth, soften and clarify the skin.
* Grapefruit Peel Oil and Peppermint Oil- It has a cleansing effect on the skin and helps to brighten dull, tired skin.
* Rose Flower Oil and Lavender Oil- sooth sensitive skin and protect it from further damage.
* Sweet Almond Oil- rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E which helps skin to balance it's loss and absorption of moisture.
*Avocado Oil- helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and moisturize the upper layers of the skin.
*Olive Oil- People - Rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K, plus antioxidants like flavonoid and polyphenol. It helps to neutralize the free radicals that damage healthy skin and contribute to aging.
I tried this product and to be honest, I am not happy with the result of Athena 7 Minute Lift™. All i can say is it's not the best anti aging product although they've got good publicity on TV. Many other who tried this product complained that it doesn't work at all but I also found some good reviews from the users.