Health knowledge made personal

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Community

Overview Blog Posts Discussions People
Join this community!
› Share page:

My 12 year old son has skin peeling off his "private part" and cuts are getting on it, what should i do??

Posted by Blaze0932

HE asked me and i have no idea what to do.
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
is it dry skin flaking off, and burns when the skin has fallen off? if so i would take him to the doctor, i had a similar problem and the cause of it was due to masterbating with shampoo in the shower, i'm not exactly sure but that would be my best geuss. Take him to the doctor, they'll prolly give you some kind of cream to put on it.
help fast i been masturbating alot now i have sores what should i do its red and itches
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: