Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i think i might have schizoaffective disorder but im not sure and i dont want to tell my parents yet unless im really sure i hav

Posted by TishaJerome

I think i may have that disorder but i dont want to tell my parents yet unless im positive i have it,

 im not sure what to do

can you help me?

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
To get diagnosed with this disorder, you need to see a doctor and tell the doctor the symptoms that you are experiencing. If you think that you have the symptoms, then it is paramount that you get a diagnosis so that you can get adequate treatment for your symptoms. If you are able to talk to your parents honestly about this, it might help you to have their support in the process. You might also want to look into the local chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness ( in your area, as you and your parents can get much support from that organization.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: