Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How can I get the state to pick up my brother who is a paranoid schizophrenic. He cannot function anymore and won't take his me

Posted by Mark

He is in hiding and believe's he has been posessed. Also, that his medicine makes him unhealthy and fat. He is on SSI and unable to work.

He lives in the state of Utah.



Post an answer
Write a comment: