Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

what kind of treatment will i recieve for my stress fracture with fluid build up?

Posted by taylorstacy

I run often and i need to know what to do.
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hopefully, you've already done this. See a sports doctor and follow his or her instructions. I have fluid build up due to blood clots. I wear compression stockings when I'm awake but not during the night.

With stress fractures, you have to wait until it heals before you resume your normal running. During this waiting time, you can do light exercises, such as walking and swimming, but nothing that would put a lot of stress on your fracture.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: