I believe I truly came to LOVE running after I started this blog. I found so many like-minded people and gained motivation, inspiration and ambition through them! And I never would have found Crossfit without this! Many people influenced my decision to try this awesome sport and I'm so glad I did!
I wanted to share with you my most popular posts of the year. Some were a big surprise to me. I wrote the Jennifer Lawrence post on a whim in about 20 minutes one random Friday afternoon but it has generated so much discussion! Same with the "Blame it on the Alcohol" post. It goes to show you that being real with your readers can go a long way. Hope you'll take a look at those you've not seen yet!
Here's what YOU loved most this year:
Top 10 Posts of 2012
1. 7 Rituals for Running When You're Unmotivated
2. 10 Books You Should Read
3. Mia Love: Runner with (Political) Ambition
4. Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes
5. Top 7 Wedding (or Crash Diet) Tips
6. World's Best Pumpkin Cupcakes
7. Jennifer's Body (Lawrence that is!)
8. 10 Ways to Fight Afternoon Fatigue
9. Should I Run a Marathon Without Having Trained?
10. Blame It On The Alcohol
QUESTION: Any specific posts not mentioned here that you really enjoyed this year? I'd love to hear what they are.