Don't say anything about the above picture. I can't figure out why my modeling career didn't take off and I definitely don't understand why I wasn't asked to be the website model for TC.
I like to be able to give a good, honest review when I test out a product, so I tried these for just about everything: running indoors, running outdoors, indoor cycling, wearing casually and sleeping.
What I liked:
- These are really, really comfortable. They're not itchy at all (I find a lot of tights itchy after a while... Is that normal?) Anyway, these are not itchy :)
- Super breathable fabric. I find a lot of tights very warm for running, but these are made of a super thin, very breathable fabric. I never felt wet and gross, even when I was sweating up a storm, they wicked moisture beautifully. They don't hold much heat - which I like - they're definitely not winter running tights.
- I love the fit. They just look smooth on (there's no wrinkled or bunched fabric), NO dreaded CT and the waistband doesn't create muffin top
- I like that the logo is up by the waistband so you can wear them casually as leggings and they don't scream "gym clothes". That's especially important for me because I like to wear my compression tights for a day after a hard race or marathon to reduce stiffness - but I don't always want to look like I'm wearing gym clothes. You could throw a tunic or long sweater over these and no one would know.
- I really liked the level of compression for running. I find a lot of compression gear hard to run in due to the tightness, but I found that these sucked my muscles in and kept everything (junk in the trunk included, yesss!) from jigging. #win
- Liked that these weren't a fight/ didn't require pretzel-like contortionist moves to put them on - unlike a lot of compression wear.
- Blue is so pretty!
- I swear these make me look skinnier. They suck me in and I am so ok with that. Only way on earth I will ever even come close to having a thigh gap!
- Finally, I thought the price on these was really reasonable (they're $64.50), especially compared to a lot of other compression tights on the market.
Try to contain your jealousy.
Now for the fun part! Tommie Copper has generously offered to give away a pair of their fab compression tights to one lucky reader!!
To enter, leave me a comment telling me
For Bonus Entries
Leave one extra comment below for each +1: Like Tommie Copper on Facebook
+1: Share this giveaway & link to it on Twitter, Facebook OR your blog
+1: Follow my blog (shameless, I know!) - button at the upper right-hand side of the page
A winner will be drawn at the end of the day on Friday, April 12, 2013 and announced on Saturday. Sorry international folks, this giveaway is open only to Canadian or US residents. The winner will be announced on the blog and will have 5 days to contact me, failing which
* Special thanks to this handsome guy for putting up with my un-photogenic-ness and for taking 8,000 pictures until we could find a few I didn't look terrifying in!