Welcome to TGIF.....an open forum for all things happening! PLEASE ~ Share with us and take a minute to see what everyone's writing about... new connections are always fun. :)
A big shout-out to bloggy friends tackling new race distances:
* AJH , a seasoned runner, completed the Sweetest Half last weekend, and is looking at her first 15K this Sunday. She feels a PR coming! :)
* Alison ran her first-ever 10K race last weekend and knocked 3 things off her "To Do" list at the same time. Way to go, Alison!
* Amanda completed her first marathon last weekend, and never found "the wall." Woo Hoo!
* Claudia of and so I ran.... is tackling her first 10K this weekend, in spite of an 'extra child!'
* Lisa learned she will be running the Nike Women's Half in October, her first-ever half, after many injuries...yay!!
Second time around....
Running her second marathon ever... Tall Mom's taking on Eugene this weekend, with a cute outfit, too!
And HUGE hugs to friends who are doing good deeds for others through their commitment to running....
* Mom Running From Cancer enjoyed a bloggy meet-up last weekend and walked two miles for a good cause, in spite of a stress fracture(!)
* Kudos to Southern Girl for being an awesome big sister and running role model for her little brother in their recent 5K! Yay!
Happy running, friends (sooooo glad it's Friday!) ....