Here are my resolutions, enjoy
1) Learn to be more comfortable in my skin, even if that means accepting my dorky side.
2) Create and cook at least one thing each week (meal, snack, etc). I love making recipes from blog-land but I feel like I use them as a crutch sometimes. I want to be more creative in 2012.
3) Complete a triathlon. I’ve run a lot of races and have focused much of my training on marathons but I think that after Boston, a little change up will be fun.
4) Spend more time doing things I love and less time doing things I think I should do. Life is just too short to sit on the sidelines!
5) Be good to my parents- I would love to take my mom on a short trip/ adventure this year. She’s always been so good to me, why shouldn’t I be good to her?
And that’s all.
Do you make NYE resolutions? Do you usually keep them?
I hope all of you have a fun and safe night tonight- see you in 2012.
For kicks- a picture of Ian and me last NYE at a mask party (I look sooo young)!