1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Here are a quick 7 in no particular order, some found on my 100 Things page....
1. I'm a disabled Navy vet, stationed in San Diego in the mid to late '80s.
2. I'm a type 2 diabetic, diagnosed in the ER in 2006. *game*changing*life*event*
3. I'm a chapstick and flip-flops kinda gal. (Parrothead!)
4. I walk around when I brush my teeth. Hubs STILL finds this bizarre! (Don't judge)
5. I'd like to trade my SUV in for a Mini Cooper. (love them!)
6. Favorite part of my career in education = designing and providing staff development and training. Participants often describe me as 'high-energy' and my training as 'fun and useful.' I look forward to transitioning to consulting and freelance SD & T within the next two years.
7. I recently experienced my first race disappointment (recap coming soon).
With so many fantastic bloggers out there, it's hard to choose 15. I'm passing this award on freely... would love to learn more about you. Let us know in the Comments section if you choose to accept it and share your seven details.
Happy running, friends....
RobinOwn your journey. One run at a time.