Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I can feel a half inch of the top of my femur, its been causing me pain, should i go to doctor about this?

Posted by krichards9

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Read your question and thought this recent blog post might be helpful to you:
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: