Yurbuds are custom fit earphones that won't fall off...Guaranteed!
These Yurbuds stuck to my ear like glue through my long runs and speedwork. To test it, I even tried doing a cartwheel and some pirouettes to see if it stays in place. And it did!!! Amazing! Would've been awesome if I had a video to prove it. So instead, you can check out this lady...
Now do you believe me?
You can check out their other videos online and you'll be surprised at all the other things people did to prove that they don't come off. They tumbled, twirled around like a dervish and one girl even did the Irish dance.
Other things I love about Yurbuds
- It enhances sound quality. They are much better than the apple earphones. Totally pimpin' my beats!
- Soft and comfortable. It is made out of medical grade silicone.
- Sweat-proof. Don't have to worry about sweat dousing my earphones.
- Water-resistant. I used them while it was raining and no damage whatsoever.
- Personally sized. Because every ear is different. Just submit a photo and they will determine your size. Easy peasy.
- Not an iPhone or iPod user? Yurbuds have earphones that are compatible to your mp3.
The Yurbuds is an insanely good product. I learned that it was developed by a marathoner and a triathlete. You cannot go wrong with that!
I've never used my original Apple earphones since I started using Yurbuds. I've been switching it back and forth from my iPod and iPhone. I am hooked.
I've got my iPod and tunes ready for my first full marathon in 9 days. And I'm taking these Yurbuds with me all the way to the finish line.
One lucky reader will win a pair of Yurbuds. Yahoo! I will provide you with a coupon code to obtain your free pair which also includes shipping. This is open to anyone around the world.
I will announce the winner this coming Sunday, Nov. 28.
Please remember to leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH of the things below. 1 comment = 1 entry. I suggest you do everything specified below to increase your chances of winning. If you do all 11, that's 11 entries!
Mandatory:1. Must be a FOLLOWER of my blog. I'm doing this because it's my way of thanking you for being one! =) Click the Follow button located at my right sidebar. And let me know that you are following already by posting a comment here like, "I am a follower" . I am always happy to see new people following. = 1 entry
2. Visit the Yurbuds Website . Let me know which style you would want. Post it on my comments again. = 1 entry
1. Follow me on Twitter (@HotlegsRunner) and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
2. Follow Yurbuds Bands on Twitter (@yurbuds) and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
3. Like the and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
4. Like and leave a comment that lets me know you already do. = 1 entry
5. Post this giveaway on your blog, Twitter and/or Facebook linking back to here. Let me know when you've spread the word. Leave a comment for each. = 3 entries
6. Add me to your blogroll. = 1 entry 7. Answer this: What will you try doing just to prove that the Yurbuds don't come off? = 1 entry
Disclaimer: I did not pay for this Yurbuds. They were sent to me and in exchange, I post an honest review of it. I was not compensated nor was I encouraged by the manufacturer to post a positive review. This review is based solely on my experience with this product.
30 Days of Thanks (Day 24)
I am thankful for my health. I have always taken it for granted and it has never been more appreciated 'til now. Good health is such a blessing. I am currently involved in several physical activities, geared towards accomplishing my goals in my chosen sport and my family relies on me to cook and care for them. That being said, being in poor health is really not an option.