The flat, long and wide shape and elastic material of the iFitness Belt makes it possible for my iphone, keys, GU, credit card, and ID to all fit in this belt. And... you could still add more stuff! I love the double pouch coz I can separate my keys from my phone so my phone won't get scratched. Also, since the pouches are flat, it rests nicely on my lower tummy. And it fits snuggly around my waist, thanks to the adjustable waistband. Hence, no bouncing and riding up!
Another feature of this belt that I love are the two reflector strips on the side. Perfect for my dusk and night runs!
This belt has already been with me to so many of my runs, gym workouts...and also during shopping! Haha! Yes, I was wearing this during Black Friday last year because I wanted to keep my hands free and I didn't want to carry my big heavy purse. See, it's not only for running! =)
Would I recommend this? The answer would be a 100% YES! I love my iFitness belt and I would like to give you the chance to win one!
Thanks to Hailey of iFitness Belt, one lucky reader will win an iFitness Belt of his/her choice!
Please note that this is open to ANYONE. They will ship a belt "anywhere in the world". Woohoo! Isn't that awesome?!
I will announce the winner this coming Sunday, Jan. 23.
Please remember to leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH of the things below. 1 comment = 1 entry. I suggest you do everything specified below to increase your chances of winning. If you do all 11, that's 11 entries!
Mandatory:1. Must be a FOLLOWER of my blog. I'm doing this because it's my way of thanking you for being one! =) Click the Follow button located at my right sidebar. And let me know that you are following already by posting a comment here like, "I am a follower" . I am always happy to see new people following. = 1 entry
2. Visit the iFitness Website . Let me know which of their products you like most. Post it on my comments again. = 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter (@HotlegsRunner) and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
4. Follow iFitness on Twitter (@iFitnessRunning) and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
5. Like the Hotlegs Runner on FACEBOOK and leave a comment that you already do. = 1 entry
6. Like iFitness on FACEBOOK and leave a comment that lets me know you already do. = 1 entry
7. Post this giveaway on your blog, Twitter and/or Facebook linking back to here. Let me know when you've spread the word. Leave a comment for EACH. = 3 entries
8. Add me to your blog roll. = 1 entry 9. Answer this: What are those little things you take with you during your runs that will fit in the iFitness belt?
Disclaimer: I did not pay for this iFitness Belt. They were sent to me and in exchange, I post an honest review of it. I was not compensated nor was I encouraged by the manufacturer to post a positive review. This review is based solely on my experience with this product.
Posts you might have missed this week: Look What Finally Arrived...