- 2 bags white chocolate chips - 1 tsp peppermint extract - 24 round peppermint candies (I used 10 candy canes)
1. Line 3 loaf pans with plastic wrap.
2. Place candies in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Coarsely crush candies using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Set aside crushed candies, reserving 3 Tbsp. separately for topping.
3. Microwave white chocolate morsels in a large microwave-safe bowl at 70% power for 1 minute and 15 seconds. (Morsels will not look melted.) Stir morsels until melted. Microwave again at 15-second intervals, if necessary.
4. Add peppermint extract and larger portion of crushed candies to melted chocolate, stirring until evenly distributed.
5. Quickly spread melted white chocolate evenly in prepared pans; sprinkle with reserved 3 Tbsp. candies, pressing gently with fingertips. Let stand 1 hour or until firm.
- 2 packs white chocolate chips - 2/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips - 2/3 cup coconut - 2/3 cup pecans - 2/3 cup chopped graham crackers
Melt White Chocolate as directed above, and fold in ingredients. Spread evenly into loaf pans and sprinkle with remaining topping.
The hardest part of all this was cutting them up!! I let both batches sit overnight in the fridge, and they were definitely firm when they came out. Check out what pressing down on the knife did to my hand:
But the pain was worth it. These beauties are yummy
…don’t you go away–we are no wherenear being done!!