1. On Saturday I actually did something adventurous in the kitchen- I made bread ! Not the kind of yeast or anything, just the kind you throw all the ingredients in a bowl together and put it in the oven. It was super easy and OMGSOGOOD. As I’m sure you can imagine, I have been stuffing my face with it non-stop since I made it. There’s barely any left.
2. My Groupon for boxing has ended and I’m beyond sad. While I do love it, I hate having to get on a bus to get there and hate the price. I’m toying with the idea of buying a 20 class pack and going once a week just to keep up with it. I already pay monthly for the Yoga Loft and love their classes and I’m not ballin so I sadly can’t do both.
3. Speaking of the Yoga Loft , taking those boxing classes has made me realize just how much stronger I’ve become since taking Tim’s sculpt classes. You do a lot of crunches, squats, push-ups and lunges during boxing classes and I found myself being able to pound them all out fairly fast and with ease compared to most of the other people in the class. It feels awesome to see my hard-work (and money) pay off. I’m strong yo!
4. I’m super excited to be going home to MD this weekend! My beautiful friend Britt is having her engagement party and JT is having a fancy-pants birthday! But the real reason I’m going home is to go spend hours in the dusty and super smelly used-book store I adore so much….
Can’t wait to browse that Russia section. And the books on the floor.
5. And since we’re talking about traveling, PartyDog and I are going to Vancouver for a long weekend next month! He actually went to film school there 5 years ago and we’ve been dying to go back ever since. Vancouver is my favorite place on earth and I have been annoying the crap out of PartyDog with excitement since we decided to go (which was like 3 days ago…). I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am!
6. It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything about the brilliant Ryan Lochte. I just wanted to ensure everyone is aware of this:
I plan on hosting a premiere party.
7. Who else is siked for JT’s new album? OMG YES. Makes me feel 15 again and if I close my eyes, I can pretend the rest of N’Sync is singing as well.