1. I’m not great with leftovers. I tend to forget they are there and remember about them a few weeks later. I’m trying to be better about my Thanksgiving day leftovers though. Aka I throw everything on top of a salad and call it a day.
With lots of parmesan cheese of course.
2. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to leave Chicago because that would mean leaving Rick Bayless. God forbid I go a weekend without eating at one of his restaurants.
It’s almost embarrassing how often we eat Rick Bayless. Almost being the key word here because if I had it my way, I would eat here for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day.
3. I bought 4 pairs of pants for myself on Black Friday. I never have that kind of luck so I figured I would buy every pair that fit me. Except I now own 3 more pairs of black skinny jeans/jeggings. I considered taking a pair back but then I remembered that black is pretty much the only color I wear. And that jeggings are amazing.
4. It’s only Thursday and I’ve had 2 girls-only nights this week. The first being a super fancy date:
The second being a BYOB sushi date:
Both so needed, and so fun.
5. I think based on Thanksgiving and the amount of food and wine consumed thus far this week, wearing my skinny jeans is going to have to go on hold….
Not my jeggings though-that’s the beauty of them!
That’s all the nonsense I have for now!
Do you wear jeggings-come on, be honest!