The post I had originally planned for today isn't ready yet (it's kind of more of a word vomit at this point!) so I figured I'd spare you and share some random things... Because I love randomness :)
1. I was actually planning on posting about the amazing Online Marketing and Social Medial Conference I attended all day yesterday - it was seriously the most engaging, enlightening thing I think I've ever participated in. I learned SO much. I want to share some of the invaluable tips and advice I got from some of the pros and some great authentic conversations, but I honestly don't know where to start.
I started trying to put together a post on it last night but my head is still swimming from it all and I think I need more time to process it. Meeting people who are creative, driven and successful like that motivates me and it makes me to inspired - I just need to figure out what to do with that inspiration.
I promise a post on it is coming in the next day or so!
2. I have a severe case of the unresolved 3-year-old tantrum complex (yea, I coined that term myself... very scientist-y of me!) and by that I mean when someone tells me I can't do something, I am the queen of sticking my bottom lip out and come hell or high water, I will make it happen. Nothing motivates me more than trying to shove something in someone's face after they say I can't. Mature.
Case in point: last night Ryan told me he thought maybe I should reconsider my decision to run the Fredericton Marathon. He doesn't think I've been committed enough to training and I haven't paid respect to the whole marathon process. It's true that I don't have a lot of time, but dammit I will make this happen! Boy knows me well - he knows how to push my buttons and he knows how to motivate me....
3. Unlucky for him, I also have a moderate case of the passive aggressives. Unbeknownst to Boy, he will probably also be getting a side of hot sauce in his dinner tonight. Muahaha.
4. Even though Boy anD I moved into our new house back in November, we are still not totally settled into the new place yet. Our old place had a lot more storage than the new place. Now I'm going to preface this: I am normally a very organized person, so I don't know how this happened...
Yup, that swamp of spandex is my "dresser" of gym clothes. Need some closet organizing, stat!
5. Ok this one is just funny, I couldn't resist sharing it, though it probably qualifies as OVERSHARING in 15+ countries.
I bought the movie "Unbreakable: The Western States 100" a few weeks ago and was SO excited to watch it, I'd been wanting it for months and finally found it. Because I am a blogger loser and I am obsessed with my dog, of course I had to pose for pictures with it and the dog before watching it...
The photo doesn't seem so bad until I confess one thing... My dog is actually vomiting in the picture! I was posing with her and just as I went to snap the pic (still posing, none the wiser), the dog put her head down and puked on the couch. Awesome.
Don't worry about her, she was fine - she probably just ate [another] sock or something.
And now that you're probably disturbed and convinced that I am thoroughly insane, carry on with your Friday.
Have a fabulous day!
How do you organize your gym clothes?
Does anyone else love their gym clothes WAY more than their street/ dress clothes?
Do you have a dog? Tell me something awesome/ funny/ embarrassing they've done lately!