1. Most memorable moment on the trail... The long day in the Santa Ana Mountains that included heat, 22+ mile and pushing a mountain bike up the dreaded Joplin Trail.
2. Best new trail I discovered in 2007... Temescal Canyon Loop near Pacific Palisades, CA. This 3 mile loop trail (with options to run more) is gorgeous with breathtaking views, challenging and only 4 miles from my new place in LA.
3. My best performance of the year was... Nothing too remarkable. It was a recovery year so just being able to finish races was good for me!
4. I do not know how I previously survived without... Nuun. I love this stuff. You need to try it!
5. The person I would most like to meet on a trail in 2008... No one in particular. There are many new faces I hope to see on the trails in 2008 - especially of people whose blogs I read!
6. The race I am most excited/scared about in 2008 is... Tahoe 50 Mile in July. I was there as a spectator last year and hope to take the 50 mile course in 2008.